Saturday 16 June 2018

Audience Questionnaire














I sent these questions to a selection of my peers in order to gather relevant information that would help me to create an effective advertisement.

 The first question I asked helped me to figure out which age demographic my target audience is.
70% of people said that they were within the range of 17-19 y/o; 20% of them said they were between 20-22, and the last 10% were 23+.

 The next question was asked to determine how whether my target audience consumes Pot Noodle products. 55% of people said that they do, and the remaining 45% said that they do not.

 Question 3 was asked to ascertain whether current Pot Noodle marketing is effective or not. 40% of people said that they have, while 60% of people said that they have not. This tells me that perhaps the current marketing of Pot Noodle products is insufficiently effective.

 The last question was asked to find out if current Pot Noodle advertisements are entertaining. The sample for this question was significantly smaller than that of the previous questions, as only 40% of people in the survey had seen a Pot Noodle advertisement recently.
 75% of people said that they did enjoy the advert that they had seen, with the remaining 25% of people being indifferent.
 This tells me that current Pot Noodle ads are somewhat on the right track, and means that I will need to analyse and consider what they did and didn't do successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Introduction to the News